Dear Pet Parents,
We will continue to strive to provide the highest standard of care for our patients and clients. Regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share some updates on how your veterinarians and team members are taking extra steps to help ensure their safety and our client’s safety.
We encourage our sick/exposed employees and clients to stay home.
We encourage our employees and clients to thoroughly wash their hands.
We encourage our employees and clients to use respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, and face coverings should be worn at all times inside the building or interacting with each other.
We maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
We will limit the lobby to 2 people, for pick up of prescriptions or food only.
We will be doing curbside with our appointments:
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and call the clinic (214-553-8033)
- A receptionist will collect information about you and your pet.
- Once you are checked in, a technician will call to obtain a history and will arrange to get your pet from the car.
- All information regarding the visit including doctor recommendations, test results, and treatment options will be relayed to you by the doctor over the phone.
- Once your pet is ready to be discharged, a receptionist will call to process your payment and a staff member will bring your pet to the car.
We greatly appreciate your trust in us and continued support.